Spring Hill Homes Sales Increase 64 Percent in May 2012
Spring Hill Homes Market Report May 2012
- the sales of homes in Spring Hill have increased 64.5% compared to the May of last year with 51 closings on the Williamson county part of the city. It seems like this pattern is likely to continue since the pending sales is higher than they previous months closings.
- 51 Spring Hill homes sold in the month of May compared to 31 in May of the previous year a 64.5% increase
- the average sales priced increased by 16.5% at $244,974 compared to $210,153
- days on market is down to 80 days
- 95 Spring Hill homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio is 98%
- 232 Spring Hill homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on May sales and current inventory is 4.5 months
Spring Hill is now in a sellers market and builders are taking order of presale homes on a daily basis. Make sure your buyers agent knows the builders and the area before purchasing a new home in Spring Hill, and please don't trust the onsite agent to look out for your best interest, it's not their job. As you can tell, the prices on new homes are not negotiated, so do the smart thing and find a buyers agent with experience in the area. They will keep you from making mistakes during the selection of the lot, the floor plan, or the builder, it will save you money.
Search for Spring Hill Tn homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill Tn home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill Tn MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill Tn are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. If you are interested in foreclosure homes including pre-foreclosures, short sales, REO properties, bank owned properties and other types of foreclosure properties, then we can assist you. If you’re searching for Nashville foreclosures in Spring Hll Tn or neighboring communities, then we invite you to view the listings in this or any of the Nashville popular subdivisions on our site. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Spring Hill TN per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.