Forrest Crossing Homes Market Report July 2012
Forrest Crossing Homes Market Report July 2012 – Forrest
Crossing has been very active this summer with 7 closings in the month
compared to just 2 closings last year. The average price of homes sold
is now $335,042 compared to the average of $272,146 for all of 2011.
- 7 Forrest Crossing homes sold in July
- the average size of homes sold was 3335 square feet
- days on market is down to 61
- 1 Forrest Crossing homes is currently pending sale
- 15 Forrest Crossing homes are listed in the Nashville MLS
- the absorption rate based on July sales is 2 months
Forrest Crossing is located in Franklin Tn on the south side along
the Harpeth River and bordering Forrest Crossing golf course. It gets
it’s name from confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest, one of the
main participants in the Battle of Franklin.
Search for Forrest Crossing homes here