Brentwood Real Estate Market Report July 2012
Brentwood Real Estate
Market Report July 2012 - Prices are increasing in Brentwood with the average price of homes sold in July at $593,870 compared to $561,565 last year, an increase of 5.8%. The more affordable Brentwood homes are usually under contract almost immediately, and the more expensive homes are moving at a faster pace than last year. Even more telling is the 97% list price to ask price ratio and days on market down to 66 days. Both of those statistics tell me that buyers are having to compete for most of the homes that are purchased, and sellers are getting pretty close to the asking price they expect.
- 87 Brentwood homes sold in the month of July
- days on market is down to 66 days
- the absorption rate based on July sales and current inventory is 4.7 months
- the average price of Brentwood homes sold was $593,870 up 5.8% over the average last July
- the average size of homes sold was 4136 square feet
- 120 Brentwood homes are pending sale
- 411 Brentwood homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Brentwood is located on the south side of Nashville in Williamson county and is know for the best schools in Tennessee based on test scores, low property taxes, spacious lots, 7 great parks, and an easy commute of 15 to 20 minutes to downtown Nashville or the Internationally airport.
Search for Brentwood homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Brentwood MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Brentwood are posted.