Murfreesboro Homes Sales April 2012
Murfreesboro Homes Sales April 2012 compared to 2011 with 199 closings compared to 162 last year. Murfreesboro homes prices are also on the rise with the average price of homes sold increasing by 4.9 percent from $162,558 to $170,568. It's a common trend throughout most of the suburbs of Nashville, and the real estate market in middle Tennessee is in rapid recovery.
199 Murfreesboro homes sold in the month of April compared to 162 last year
- the average price of homes sold was $170,568 compared to $162,558 last year
- the average days on market for Murfreesboro homes is down to 81
- 289 homes are currently pending sale
- 1082 Murfreesboro homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of Murfreesboro homes based on April sales is 5 months
Murfreesboro is located approximately 30 miles southeast of Nashville and is the home of Middle Tn State University, the largest in the state with over 20,000 students. I expect home in Murfreesboro to increase in price over the next 12 months.
Search for Murfreesboro homes here