Green Hills Real Estate for January 2012
Green Hills real estate
market report for January 2012 shows that some of the more exclusive homes are starting to move. The average price of Green Hills homes sold was $856,468, but the median was only $452,500. Several Green Hills homes closed during the month that were over $2,000,000, raising the average significantly. 16 Green Hills homes closed and 12 homes are pending, with 189 single family homes available for purchase. Average days on market is down to 128 days and average size of homes sold and pending seems to be trending upwards with the median size of Green Hills homes sold now at 3265 square feet.
- 16 homes sold in Green Hills for the month
- 6 Green Hills condos sold
- the average sales price of sold homes was $856,456
- the average sales price of Green Hills condos was $241,900
- average days on market was 128
- 12 Green Hills homes are currently pending sale
- 189 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorbtion rate for Green Hills single family homes based on January sales is 12 months
The number of Green Hills homes sold decreased by 2 from 18 last year to 16 this year, but the prices seem to be on the rise.
Search for Green Hills real estate here.