Search for Green hills homes for sale here. In 2013, there were approximately 317 Green Hills homes sold at an average price of $681,885. an increase of 6.5% over the average for 2012. I expect prices of Green Hills real estate to continue to rise in the next 12 months
Green Hills neighborhoods and subdivisions include
- Arden place Condos located in the Belmont area priced in the mid $200k to mid $300k range.
- Burton Hills, Townhomes and single family homes on the south side of Green Hills Priced from $200 for condos up to over $600,000 for some single family homes, and prices of both in between.
- Forest hills - Fantastic homes and beautiful treed yards are the hallmark of the Forest hills, homes from $400,000 to well over $5,000,000. Located between Green Hills and Brentwood.
- Gloucester Square - Beautiful single family homes priced between $450,000 and $700,000.
- Hillsboro Park - older single family homes in the heart of Green hills
- Hounds Run - Estate homes priced from $600,000 to over $1,000,000
- Otterwood - a Gated luxury community in the hill of southern Green Hills, priced from $700,000 to over $2,000,000.
The zipcode for Green Hills is 37215.
The neighborhood shopping and dining is among the best in Nashville, and the location just a few short miles from downtown and approximately 10 miles to the Nashville international airport, make it a popular place to live for active young adults.
Hillsboro High School, located directly across the highway from the Mall, actually predates much of the neighborhood, which began on a small scale in the 1930s but was not highly populated until after World War II. The two elementary schools servicing the area are Julia Green and Percy Priest, both are well thought of and prized by parents.
Green Hills is designed for automobile, not pedestrian, traffic and originally consisted primarily of brick-veneer "ranch" style detached houses on large lots (in part due to the presence of subsurface septic sewage disposal systems; sewers were not available at the time that most of the original homes were built. Recently a lot of the older homes have been replaced with larger homes, or higher density developments.
* * * *
Search the Green Hills, Tennessee MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for current property for sale listings
Contact Larry Brewer (bear) - Realtor(r) by phone at (615-778-1818 or (615-512-7853), and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* * * *
Choose The Right Agent!
Larry Brewer is a Realtor(r) serving the Green Hills, TN area since 2003. Larry Brewer does business as Benchmark Realty, with team members and affiliated with the brokerage. Service is our only business. As a Nashville native and lifetime resident, I can evaluate the lifestyle of my clients and recommend appropriate locations. I am also very good at evaluating home construction and builders..
For superior real estate service in and near Green Hills in Nashville TN, contact Larry Brewer today!
* * * *
Search the Green Hills, Tennessee MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for current property for sale listings HERE!
Contact Larry Brewer - Realtor(r) by phone at (615-371-1544) or (615-512-7853), and by email at email@example.com
* * * *